Water Storage Tanks
Polymer Water Storage Tanks
Polymers used in treating drinking water are usually stored in separate holding tanks prior to use. Pulsair mixers are the ideal choice for mixing polymers because there is no threat of shear from the gentle, yet powerful bubble mixing. In addition to reducing energy costs, our mixers are easy to install in existing tanks.
- No shear - gentle, yet powerful bubble mixing does not create shear
- Energy savings - by harnessing gravity and using sequential injection of air our systems use less energy
- No moving parts inside the tank - Eliminate maintenance costs commonly associated with mechanical mixers
- Simple installation - no baffles are required, and in some cases, tanks can be retrofitted without taking the tank(s) out of service
- Reduces overall operational and maintenance costs
Contact us today and learn how our pneumatic polymer storage tank mixers can help reduce shear, maintenance and streamline your drinking water treatment process.