Industrial Tote Mixers
Welcome to Pulsair, industrial mixing tank systems. The Pulsair powerful technology of the IBC tote mixer can mix any liquid fast with large compressed air/gas bubbles, making this process faster than mechanical mixers, cheaper, lower energy consumption and zero in tank maintenance.
IBC Tote Mixer - How it Works?
Pulsair’s IBC mixer 10-55 Tote-Stick is the lightest and easiest IBC tank mixer on the market. Because it can mix heavy viscosity and high solid liquids that have separated or settled out. The Pulsair tote mixer can quickly agitate and blend liquids in IBC totes faster and more efficiently than heavier conventional mixers and settle solids on the bottom and also the bottom corners can be re-suspended in minutes. The Pulsair large bubble mixing process works in mix liquids in IBC totes by pulsing large bursts of compressed gas or air at the tote bottom. The rising bubbles pull and push the heavier solids to the surface and uniformly blend the liquids in the tank. The mixing process works independent of the viscosity of the liquids and the mixing process is ideal for heavy solid slurries and high viscosity liquids.
IBC Tote Mixer Features:
- No moving parts - safe to use in plastic lined totes or bag-in-a-box
- Non-shear mixing process mixing all types of liquids
- All-pneumatic lightweight controller
- 60 inch stainless steel mixing probe
- 2" NPT stainless steel vented bung clamp
- 10 foot self coiling hose
IBC Tote Mixer Benefits:
The IBC Tote Mixer Mix & blend any liquid fast & efficiently
- Ease to use for uniform mixing
- Mixes IBC tanks fast than conventional methods
- Lightweight - Mixer weighs less than 6 lbs. / 2.7 kg
- Variable speed & power adjustments
- Ideal for primary mixing, reblending separated or settled solids
- Mixes at any liquid level
- All-pneumatic - Operates on compressed air, CO2 and nitrogen gases without modification
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Sanitary food-grade design
- Safe to use in explosion proof environments
Our Customers Recommend the IBC Tote Mixer
"“Since we started using Pulsair, our production and bottling process have greatly improved,” said Mitch Davis, founder of Mission Fertilizer. “Due to the nature of our all-organic liquid fertilizers, they tend to separate out and we needed non-shear mixing to keep the fertilizer homogenous. The lightweight Pulsair 10-55 Tote-Stick mixer is a perfect solution for us. As a quality control measure, we have incorporated the Pulsair mixing technology in our retail bottling process to reblend our tanks and keep solids in suspension and uniform. The Pulsair tote mixer has helped us save time and made life easier in the warehouse. The mixer is simple and easy to use and helps us keep solids from accumulating in the tank corners and allows us to mix at any liquid level. Anyone who is still using recirculating pumps or heavy mechanical tote mixers should really consider Pulsair”.
— Mitch Davis, Founder, Mission Fertilizer
"We use Pulsair’s tote mixer to reblend our asphalt ink and sealing additives because it mixes faster and one guy can easily install and use it. I’ll never use a mechanical mixer in my totes again. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to save time and money”.