Slurry Mixer TM-2013
The Pulsair’s slurry Mixer TM-2013 rail tank car mixing system is all-pneumatic and easy to operate. The TM-2013 operates on compressed air or inert gas and does not require any electrical wiring. The operator can control the speed and power on the TM-2013 to achieve maximum efficiency while using as little energy as possible to quickly help reheat or blend liquids. The TM-2013 is great for helping to accelerate the thawing and reheating of cold liquids in rail tank cars as well as re-agitating settled solids and slurries.
Mixing Tank Systems for Rail Car
Benefits of Slurry Mixer TM-2013 for Rail Tank Car :
- Proven to shorten time-to-temperature heating process
- More energy efficient than air spargers or mechanical mixers
- No parts inside the rail tank car – only compressed air/gas bubbles
- Eliminate overheating or scalding of liquid products
- Adjustable speed and power controller for maximum efficiency
- 30+ years of proven mixing technology for liquids with high viscosities
Contact Pulsair Today.