Highly Energy Efficient Wastewater Mixers
Pulsair Systems is the world leader of high efficient, large bubble, compressed air/gas mixing system for municipal and industrial wastewater mixers. Pulsair invented and patented what is known today in the tank mixing world as “large bubble mixing” or “compressed air mixing”. The invention is the mixing and blending of liquids using sequentially injected bursts or pulses of compressed air that are released right on the bottom of the tank or basin through flat round disks called accumulator plates. The immediate release of the pulsed compressed air scours the tank floor to disturb the settled solids before sweeping and pulling them up to the liquid surface. The Pulsair efficient vertical mixing tank process is proven to mix all types of liquids including high viscosity and high percentage of solid liquids. Pulsair wastewater treatment tank mixing systems are robust, powerful, energy efficient and require zero in-tank maintenance. Pulsair tank mixing systems can be found in every phase of wastewater treatment processes and always mixes faster, more efficiently and with less main maintenance than mechanical mixers and jet mixing systems.
Contact Pulsair today to learn more about this fast, efficient and low maintenance mixing process.
Benefits of Wastewater Mixer
- Mixes liquids faster than conventional mixers
- More energy efficient than mechanical mixers, pumps and jet mixers
- ZERO in-tank maintenance
- Mix 100% of the tank with no baffles or dead zones
- Mix at any liquid level for better tank utilization
- Adjustable speed and power for maximum efficiency
- Proven mixing technology with 30+ years of experience & thousands of installations
- Custom engineered to fit any tank size, configuration or any number of tanks