Agricultural Chemical Mixing Tank
Pulsair offers agricultural chemical mixing tank solutions, for all liquid crop protectants. Fast and efficient mixing tanks systems designed to assist agricultural applicators with the proper tank mixing sequence of crop protection products.
The Pulsair agricultural chemical mixing tank systems can be used for all crop protectants:
- Herbicides: pesticide used to kill unwanted plants.
- Insecticides: a substance used for killing insects.
- Fungicides: an agricultural chemical that destroys fungus.
- Molluscicides: pesticides against molluscs, which are usually used in agriculture or gardening, in order to control gastropod pests specifically slugs and snails which damage crops or other valued plants by feeding on them.
Pulsair Agricultural Chemical Mixing Tank Benefits:
Fast, efficient and low maintenance mixing tanks solutions for the primary blending of these agricultural chemicals and post-process re-homogenization to re-blend separated liquids or re-suspend settled solids.
- High mixing efficiency
- No moving parts inside tank
- Mixes high solids and thick sludges
- Efficient sequential pulse air injection
- Any geometry tank
- Suitable for retrofits and new construction
- Install in steel, concrete, poly or FRP tanks
- Low maintenance
- Eliminates tank clean out
Pulsair has agricultural chemical mixing tanks solutions for small shuttles, 55-gallon drums, IBC totes and tanks of all shapes and sizes include rail tank car mixers.
Contact Pulsair today to learn more.