Lime Calcium Carbonate Slurry Mixer
Slurry Mixing Tanks
The Pulsairs presents its slurry mixing tanks to maintain a uniform, homogeneous and suspended lime calcium carbonate slurry can be easily accomplished with Pulsair’s large bubble mixing process. The mixing/slurry agitation process is fast, energy efficient and requires no maintenance inside the tank. The tank mixing operator blending and agitation the lime slurry can operate the Pulsair tank mixing system at any liquid level in the mixing tank. There are not moving parts inside the storage/holding tank and the non-shear mixing process does not generate heat. The non-shear mixing process will help maintain the chosen slurry particle size so when the lime calcium carbonate slurry is pumped out of the tank to the next manufacturing process, the slurry will maintain its uniform homogeneity and correct percentage of solids in the liquid slurry. This help maintain quality control throughout the manufacturing process and prevents any settling calcium carbonate slurry.
Maintaining a liquid lime slurry allows operators to avoid issues typically associated with dry-to-slurry feed systems that can adversely compact the lime, scald the lime, create dust emission prevention measures and other issues that can be avoided with an efficient lime slurry bulk storage system that has efficient lime slurry agitator.
Lime Calcium Carbonate Slurry Mixing Tanks Benefits:
- Mixes calcium carbonate slurries faster than conventional mixer
- More energy efficient than mechanical mixers to keep calcium cabonate slurries suspended and uniformly homogeneous
- ZERO in-tank maintenance
- Non-shear mixing process will not add heat nor change particle characteristics of slurry
- Mix 100% of the tank with no baffles or dead zones
- Mix at any liquid level for better tank utilization
- Adjustable speed and power for maximum efficiency
- Proven mixing technology with 30+ years of experience & thousands of installations
- Custom engineered to fit any tank size, configuration or any number of tanks