Swing zone tank mixing involves designing wastewater treatment tanks and basins to handle either aerobic or anoxic zone treatment modes. The tanks will need both aeration diffusers for aerobic treatment and a mixing system that will not interfere with the diffusers for anoxic zone mixing and that will not increase the dissolved oxygen (DO) level in the tank. The Pulsair wastewater treatment large bubble mixing systems can be installed in any size tank to provide the operator fast mixing, using less energy than tradition mixing methods and with zero in-tank maintenance.
The Pulsair mixing system can be customized to fit any size wastewater swing zone tank for aerobic and anoxic zone mixing. The Pulsair mixing system is perfect for keeping the solids and accumulated sludge below the diffusers suspended and uniformly mixed in the tank without increasing.
Swing Zone Tank Mixing Systems
Benefits of using Pulsair for swing zone tank mixing:
- Mixes aerobic and anoxic zones faster than conventional mixers
- Provides supplemental mixing below diffusers where traditional mixers fail
- More energy efficient than mechanical or jet mixing systems
- Does not increase dissolved oxygen (DO) levels during anoxic mixing process
- ZERO in-tank maintenance
- Mix 100% of the tank with no baffles or dead zones
- Mix at any liquid level for better tank utilization
- Adjustable speed and power for maximum efficiency
- Proven mixing technology with 30+ years of experience & thousands of installations
- Custom engineered to fit any tank size, configuration or any number of tanks
200 food x 75 foot aerobic basin with Pulsair installed along side aeration diffusers.