Pulsair build the fastest, most energy efficient wastewater mixing system for sewage lift station. It’s low maintenance and keeps all the raw sewage uniform sewer lift station before it is pumped to the central wastewater treatment plant. The Pulsair sewer lift station mixing process is the best solution for handling odor and toxic gases and helps keep fats, oil and grease caps (FOG) from building up in lift-stations and wet-wells.
Sewage wet wells (lift stations) are designed to store raw wastewater prior to arriving at the main wastewater treatment facility for processing. Challenges arise when fluids are stored over long periods of time at lift stations and can negatively affect the wet well and the entire wastewater treatment process Pulsair Systems offers an effective and low energy cost solution for breaking up troublesome grease caps, reducing toxic gases and odors in sewage lift stations.
“The Pulsair unit has been working very well. Since it has been up and running the wet well that needed cleaning once a week has needed no attention.”
David Fox, PUD Assistant Manager, Pump Station Maintenance, Hillsborough County, FL
Sewage Lift Station – Wastewater Mixing Solutions
Benefits of the Pulsair wastewater mixing solutions
- Up to 80-90% more energy efficient than traditional mixing methods
- 25 years of proven mixing technology
- Quickly mixes entire contents of the tank
- Quick payback on investment.
- More efficient than submersible mechanical mixers and pumps
- Less maintenance than mechanical mixers
- No in-tank maintenance required
- Can be operated at any fluid level in wet well
- Prevents vortexing
Challenges in sewage lift stations that the Pulsair wastewater mixing system solves:
- Build up FOG (fat, oils and grease)
- Reduces volatile odors and toxic gases
- Helps prevent clogging of pumps
- Keeps solids in suspension
- No moving parts = no in-tank maintenance
- Proven mixing technology