Effluent Water Treatment
Pulsair is the best solution for effluent water treatment mixing. Because the mixing process works faster than conventional mechanical mixers, uses a lot less energy and requires zero in-tank maintenance. The ‘bottom-up’ vertical mixing process is best solution to keep the tanks floor clean of accumulated solids and sludge.
Influent channels are designed to move raw and semi-processed wastewater from industrial wastewater treatment plants to the main public utilities wastewater treatment plant for complete processing. Effluent channels are sometimes referred to the industrial wastewater leaving their plant requiring flash mixing of chemical disinfectants. In either case, immediate mixing is needed to maintain uniform chemical distribution and/or uniform suspension of solids within the channel in order to maximize the next treatment phase.
Benefits of Pulsair influent / effluent water treatment mixing:
- Uniformly mixes wastewater in influent & effluent channels faster than conventional mixers
- Keeps solids and sludge uniformly suspended
- More energy efficient than mechanical or jet mixing system
- ZERO in-tank maintenance
- Mix 100% of the channel with no baffles or dead zones
- Mix at any liquid level for better tank utilization
- Adjustable speed and power for maximum efficiency
- Proven mixing technology with 30+ years of experience & thousands of installation
- Custom engineered to fit any tank size, configuration or any number of tanks
Contact Pulsair to learn more.