Frac Tank Mixing
Frac Tank Mixing Systems
Pulsair offers fast, efficient and low maintenance frac tank mixing system for refinery applications, chemical, wastewater treatment plants, tank cleaning and high solids and high viscosity liquid agitation.
The effective Pulsair large bubble mixing process allows the operator to mix and blend any high viscosity liquids or high solid liquids at any liquid level. The Pulsair frac tank liquid mixing process requires less electrical energy to operate and requires zero maintenance inside the tank than mechanical mixers. The Pulsair frac tank mixing system can be permanently installed or temporary mounted in a rented steel frac tank.
Benefits of Pulsair's Frac Tank Mixers:
- Mix any liquids in frac tank faster than conventional mixers
- Non shear mixing process – will not change integrity of liquid
- More energy efficient than air spargers and mechanical mixers
- ZERO in-tank maintenance
- Mix 100% of the tank with no baffles or dead zones
- Mix liquids at any liquid level for better tank utilization
- Adjustable speed and power for maximum efficiencyProven frac tank mixing
- technology with 30+ years of experience & thousands of installations
- Custom engineered to fit any chemical tank size, configuration or any number of tank