Adhesive Tank Mixing
Pulsair’s industrial adhesive tank mixing system is designed to efficiently mix and blend additives and base additives in all types of tanks and vessels. Pulsair has a long history in the adhesive industry and our products are used extensively by industry leaders.
How it Works
The powerful tank mixing system of Pulsair consists in the mixing and blending of all kinds of liquids. Moreover this innovative technology uses sequentially injected bursts or pulses of compressed air or gas. In this way these pulses are released through a series of flat, round disks called accumulator plates that are secured to the tank bottom. By strategically locating the accumulator plates on the tank floor, virtually 100% of the tank’s liquid contents can be uniformly mixed.
Tank Mixing Benefits:
- Mixes liquids in tank faster than conventional tank mixers
- More energy efficient than air spargers and mechanical tank mixers
- ZERO in-tank maintenance
- Mix 100% of the tank with no baffles or dead zones
- Mix at any liquid level for better tank utilization
- Adjustable speed and power for maximum efficiency
- Proven tank mixing technology with 30+ years of experience & thousands of installations
- Custom engineered to fit any tank size, configuration or any number of tanks