Drum Mixers 55 Gallon
The Pulsair drum mixers 55 gallon, can mix or agitate liquids faster and easily than others conventional mixers.
Liquids in 55-gallon drums tend to settle out or separate over time or during transport. Reblending these settled/separated liquids is easy with Pulsair’s drum mixers 55 gallon. It only weights 3 lbs. and the stainless steel mixing probe can fit through the 2″ bung hole opening on a typical 55-gallon drum lid. The Pulsair 55-gallon drum mixing process works by injecting large bursts of pulsed air or gas that are released on the bottom of the drum. The rising bubbles mix and blend the liquids faster than mechanical mixer and is much easier to clean. The 55-gallon drum mixer operator has control of the speed and power of the mixing process and can mix and blend at any liquid level. The mixer uses about 1-3 SCFM depending on the air pressure and pulse rate setting. The Pulsair industrial drum mixer can also mix 200 liter drums.
Food-grade mixers are available and you can also you pulse air into your liquids with compressed CO2 gas or nitrogen gas. The Pulsair 55-gallon drum mixer is safe to use in explosion proof environments.
Drum Mixer 55 Gallon Benefits
- Mixes drums fast for homogeneous, uniform blend
- East to use
- Lightweight – Mixer weighs less than 3 lbs. / 1.4 kg
- Variable speed & power adjustments
- Ideal for primary mixing, agitating settled solids and reblending separated liquids
- Mix at any liquid level
- All-pneumatic. Operates on compressed air, nitrogen or CO2 gases without modification
- Low maintenance
- Safe to use in explosion proof environments
- Sanitary food-grade design
- Easy to clean
Drum Mixer 55 Gallon Applications
- Industrial applications
- Liquid sugars
- High solids slurries
- And any other liquid that needs primary mixing or liquid that has settled out & separated and needs to be reblended and agitated.